January 25, 2015

Oops I did it again...

...bought a doll that is ^^;
I was browsing through Mandarake when I saw a doll that nearly made me jump in my chair XD I showed it to Sarg and we squeed for a while, then I decided that I must bring her home... I tried not to get too excited while waiting for the order confirmation, I've heard that Mandarake doesn't always update their stock so there was a possibility that she was sold already ;__; But then I got the confirmation next day, so she's officially MINEEEE!!

She is Antique Sweet Memory Cotton Candy Miu! ♥

Photo © Azone

Somehow I had never realized that there was a Miu with black, short hair like she has... I thought that all the black-haired ones had long hair :'D So I was really surprised when I saw this one, bob haired cuties really are my weakness ;___; And her outfit was so adorable as well, there was no way I could've resisted! Look at dat cutie pie face ;___; And that bonnet... And that cape awwww...

She looks less mature than Sarg's Miu, Miyuki, who is the Secret Wonderland version, so we decided that she'll be a little sister to Miyuki and a big sister to my Picco Miu. Looks like we're gonna have a family of Mius hahah XD But it's definitely the cutest face...

I have already decided on her name, she'll be Mimori alias Mimi-chan~

Photo © Azone

Photo © Azone

Speaking of Mius, Sarg took a cute photo of hers today! I'm going to make more detailed profiles for my Azones and will also include Sarg's Miyu as a special quest star, so I asked Sarg to take a photo which I could use as Miyu's profile picture.

That's actually one of the skirts that I showed in my AmiAmi loot... I decided to give it to Miyu as blue color is more her thing than my girls', I'm maybe going to order it in another color later. I also borrowed that shirt to try it with the skirt, but damn, Miyu looks so cute in it that now I kinda want to give it to her as well... XDD

Miyu is looking forward to meeting her sister!! She's coming via EMS, so if I'm lucky she might make it home next week already @_@

16 comments:

  1. A good impulse buy! :3 Usually the ones bought on impulse turn out to be the best decisions~

    It always surprises me what kind of creations they've come up with at Azone... is there no end to the cuteness? x3 Black-haired Miu looks like she's going to spend a fun day at the amusement park... I don't know where that came from, maybe from the "Cotton Candy" in her name. :'D

    Loving Sarg's Miu too, it's amazing how the different styling can bring out two completely different looking dolls even though they share the same face. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thank you x3 Impulse purchases can be bad, but sometimes you sort of fall in love at first sight and just know that THIS is the right doll for you ;3;

      Oh yes they've made so many cute dolls and keep making even more >3< I do agree that this Miu version reminds of amusement park XD It might be the "Cotton Candy" part of her name, but also something in her look makes me think of carnivals and the like...

      Yup you're right! :) I've especially noticed this with their upcoming releases; how some faces that I've never really liked look so adorable and irresistable when styled correctly ^^;

      Delete
  2. She's adorable, congrats! I was looking at Miu's myself today, I have an Aika but have totally fallen in love with Miu!

    I can't wait to see photo's of her! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ^^ Miu has definitely such a cute face, her expression is so sweet ♥ Do you have a favorite version of Miu? :) Oh and what version of Aika do you have?

      I'll do a little box opening of her for sure~

      Delete
  3. Hnnng~ There goes my grail doll!! Lucky you! ;_; Snif...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh noes, I'm sorry ;___; I didn't know that she's your grail... But now that I know I'll remember to keep my eyes open and let you know if I happen to come across one for a reasonable price!! I do hope that you'll be able to get her as well~

      Delete
    2. Heh, no worries :) I'm really happy for you and I can't wait to see your pictures of her. She's sooo adorable! And thanks ^^

      Delete
  4. Oh my gosh, congrats! We must have been looking at mandarake on the same day! I remember seeing this girl on there. I also bought something off there last night, the Winter Vacation Limited Mia (minus clothes). She was offered naked.

    I agree about mandarake - the first time I ordered was so confusing (Figma Roger from the Big O) but it was nail biting waiting to hear back if the doll was actually in stock (she was!). So I am waiting on her to come home via EMS too.

    They have some pretty good deals with Pureneemo abd Figmas. I haven't really looked for anything else on there. I sometimes check out the prices of Dolfie Dreams on there but they're always a bit out of my budget.

    I can't wait to see your Miu when she gets home.Those company shots of her are so cute.Sarg's Miyu is just so adorable with the blonde hair and that outfit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I see ^^ Congrats on getting Mia! Mandarake has really great deals sometimes, especially for those naked Azones! I hadn't bought anything from them before I think, though I've often browsed through their selection of Azones and figures.

      I'm so looking forward to getting her home, I bet she'll look even cuter in person <3

      Delete
  5. Murmelipurmeli Miut! Söpöliinit >_< Muchos boxin avauskuvia sitten kun pikku mustahiuksinen saapuu jookos?

    Miusta on niin söpöä kun Sarkulla ja siulla on toisenne. Ihanaa varmaan kun molemmat harrastelevat samoja asioita niin saa toiselta tukea ja ymmärrystä ja voi kehitellä yhdessä ties mitä ideoita!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Äääh murmelipurmeli, ihana sana XDD Muchos avausphotos tulee kyllä varmasti!

      Nyyyh voi miten ihanasti sanottu ;___; On kyllä tosi onnekas olo kun pystyy jakamaan tämän harrastuksen kumppanin kanssa! Oon monesti ihastellut sinua ja siskoasikin kun voitte yhdessä tehdä cosseja sun muuta x3

      Delete
  6. I was so sure I left a comment on this yesterday +_+..................

    Short black hair is awesome!!! Hana, my supia rosy has a nice bob and looks amazing! I wish it was straighter (is that even a word? XD) like your miu.

    Miu face is so cute!! and Sarg's Miu is cute as well and they look so different so it will be super cool to see both dolls together *u*! congrats! great purchase~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes I've seen your Hana! ^^ Is her wig from heat-resistant fiber? If it is, you could always try to straighten it just a bit? I actually did that with Jade, her wig was really like a ball on her head but with a little bit of straightening I like it a lot more :D

      Thank you! ♥ We're looking forward to taking pictures of them together~

      Delete
    2. yeah it'sheat resistant fiber. Did you use an iron straightener or hot water or how is that you do it? I wanted to try last year with hot water but I was scared to ruin her only wig xD

      Delete
  7. She looks absolutely adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete