September 1, 2017

Summer memories

The Finnish summer is pretty much gone and we're moving towards autumn, so I thought this would be a good moment to look back and reminisce the summer days ^^ I have been very inactive with photographing during the summer, which is quite sad since I had so many ideas and plans on my mind... But there's always next year! :D

Anyway, let me share some photos that I took in mid July when I was at my parents' summer cottage!

***

Just one photo of Kaori :<

Funny fact: those white bokeh things are actually two swans that were flying over the lake X'D Their reflections show up as bokeh on the water too, lol.


I forgot to take extra clothes for Momo (besides the beach flip flops), so that's why she's still in her default gear in these photos ^^; I would've wanted her to wear something else, but oh well, she still looks cute :D





Am I the only one that gets a "goodbye summer" vibe from this photo? ;___;

As an extra photo from the cottage...

...have some camera-shy ducks :'D They were swimming towards our dock, but turned away when they saw me with the camera XDD

***

I also have some swan photos from Helsinki! Me and Sarg were just randomly walking when we came across a swarm of Canada Geese AND an adorable swan couple with four little cygnets ;___; ♥♥ Luckily I had the camera with me, so I managed to get some quick photos. I'd never been so close to a swan before, they're such majestic creatures!


One of the geese decided to photobomb when I tried to get closer, thanks a lot... =_=



***

Hope you all had a lovely summer! ♥

8 comments:

  1. Kaori is adorable, omg!! And the one of Momo holding the slippers is just great :D I hope you had a great time!! But nice for me, winter is going away, yay for Spring!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ^^ I had a great summer, just wish that it was a little bit longer...

      Delete
  2. Ihania valokuvia, sitä toivoo että kesä olisi vähän pidempi...onneksi on kuvat ja muistot tallessa. Kivaa syksyn alkua!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos~ Kesä tosiaan voisi olla vähän pidempi, ei ehtinyt olla tarpeeksi lämpimiä ja sateettomia päiviä :/ Mukavaa syksyä sinnekin!

      Delete
  3. What lovely photos, I love the first shot of Momo with her feet in the water. ^^ Also, Kaori's dress is super cute!
    Hahah, I love the photobombing goose! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it's one of my favorite photos too :3 Hahah the goose seemed to want some attention X'D

      Delete
  4. That photo of Kaori is amazing! Good to see some summer photos, to brighten up the dull and rainy autumn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks~ ♥ Yeah I agree, I love seeing photos from summer during this rainy autumn =_=

      Delete